Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am at the point where I am so sick and tired of everything that I just want to say "s crew it" to everyone and just stay in bed all day. I'm tried, I'm stressed, Patrick broke the coffee maker this morning and my toaster crapped out. This overtime I am doing isn't that many hours, but it is definitely taking its toll on me. Right now I'd much rather be doing some part time catering instead. It would probably be more money. But instead of moping around the house until i have to go to work, I'm going to the gym to get a good hour and a half work out in! Then I'm going to be smiley and happy at work today. Well, we'll see how weight in goes today. I'm not sure how the losing weight thing has been going this week. I can never tell.

Its kind of depressing how boring and uneventful life is these days. I guess life in the real world isn't always as exciting as I thought it would be. I work, sleep, cook and thats about it. We need to start doing fun and exciting things or else I will even bore myself to death with this thing, and that'd be impressive. Things would be a lot more amusing if i could tell stories about my clients, because I ALWAYS have good ones, but thats kinda against the rules. What can i do to inject some excitement into my life? I'm open for suggestions! Because, seriously, this is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

fantasy role play. that is the solution.