Tuesday, April 8, 2008

There is a very good chance my life may be complete by this summer. Why? New Kids on the Block of course! They are doing a "homecoming" tour in Boston. Oh, I'll be there. Hangin' Tough of course!

Things are starting to pick and and be less blah, mostly because the weather is getting warmer. There are things to do, parks to play in and patios to drink on. Brown's spring fling is even this weekend! I can't wait until its warm enough to take a blanket and the football to the park and spend my sunday afternoon. I know this weekend I am hitting up the flea market, that is if its not raining. RI in the spring/summer is going to be a wonderful thing. There is tons of stuff to do and I absolutely can't wait! Tiff and I were talking about getting roller blades. Hmm, roller blading around the park down the street sounds fun. Roller blading around Prov? Not so fun. I might go get some in the next couple of weeks. There are enough parks and safe-ish places that I could hopefully not kill myself.

No comments: