Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am two days into the new job and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The office is in a new building in Woonsocket. We are basically tenants in another social service program's building, but we have a cute little office where I have my own desk and computer. There are two others with me, Tiffany who is the other tracker and Erin who is our supervisor. They are both super cool and I get along well with them. For the next few weeks I am going to be training, which means I'm going to follow Tiffany around everywhere she goes. The main thing I'm worried about is learning my way around Woonsocket. While its not a big area that I'm covering, learning a new town is never fun. I'm also learning so much, even in the past few days. This week and next week I have a bunch of classes to go to near my house, PTSD, family services and the like. Classes are always good. The more I learn the better job I can get next time around. There is so much to learn and so many people to meet. Right now I'm just so excited to actually be doing something amazing with my life. I think this is going to be a very frustrating but rewarding job.

No comments: