Monday, November 26, 2007

I know it seems really self centered to not post for a month then BAM come back and do my christmas list. but, alas, it is how it must be done. its all i have time for right now and patrick needs it. so does my mother i guess too. i'd have more time to catch everyone up on the wonderfulness of life but i have to GO TO WORK. seriously, real work. I'm starting today in Woonsocket as a Tracking and Outreach Manager. Its hard to describe what I'll be doing, basically hanging out with kids and making sure they aren't in trouble. I'm super excited. The one thing I'm worried about that they don't tell you in college is what am I supposed to do? This isn't like coming into a new restaurant job, this is the real world. My outfit right now *I hope* is right in the middle of business casual and casual, kinda like the office. Today is definitely a cardigan day. Do I bring my lunch? A coffee mug? paper? pens? AHHH!! I'll figure it out and everyone in the office is super cool.

But onto my list so I can finish getting ready for work!

duvet cover - something like that-
a href="http://www.classicduvets.com/styledetail.asp?cid="246" I like the brown and gold.

bare minerals starter set (fair) - I think its cheapest on qvc.com or at Sephora

A new George Forman (or the Brevelle indoor grill from W/S)

A wallet that I can carry my check book around in

New knives, only a chef's knife and pairing knife

coffee tumbler for work

calender

tickets to spamalot or riverdance up here. there are so many good shows coming!

and always, clothes and jewlery

Ugh, I have more. I'll come back and edit. Right now I need to figure out what shoes I am going to wear.

No comments: