Friday, November 2, 2007

So, now am I not only mostly unemployed, I am completely, utterly, no income whatsoever unemployed. Last night I got laid off, again. Seriously, no joke. I have no job, no nothing besides bills and an empty fridge. The good news is that Dunkin Donuts is hiring all over the place. That'd be awesome. Pretty much I need something like crazy. Luckily our friend Laura gave me some lady's info so hopefully I can baby sit for something like $15 an hour. I was told when I started at Liquid I would get screwed over and I should have known. Its not necessarily my manager who is doing it, it very well might be the owner. I mean, I am lowest on the totem pole, aesthetically and experience wise. Its slow and the owner says that someone has to go and of course that one is me. Right now it looks like I have to redouble my efforts and then go panhandle on the street for money to pay bills.

I love my life.

No comments: