Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another birthday has come and gone. People wonder why I have serious anxiety when trying to do something with lots of people like my birthday or a party. Its because things like last night happen. While it wasn't a repeat of graduation night or anything, I am still not happy with some of my friends. We had made plans and at the last minute they decided they wanted to go somewhere else, so they did. I still had Patrick and three other friends. We had a bunch of fun at the place we went to. It was fantastically horrible, but still a blast. Then we went and played scatagories, which isn't a great idea after drinking. Well, its all over and done with now. Not much I can do about anything.

Now I'm just counting down the days until I get to go back to Birmingham for a long weekend. Not that I have high hopes of seeing anyone while in Tuscaloosa, because honestly, my track record for friends down there is less than perfect. Everyone knows I'll be there and I said I'd try to call people but I'm not going to hold my breath. I just want to go hang out with my family and at least see tuscaloosa. Even if it is just me and Patrick out down there it will be okay.

No comments: