Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm trying to figure out what exactly I need to do to keep our living room warm. I walked out there to drink my coffee and watch the news this morning after Patrick left and it had to have been at LEAST 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. We have a bunch of windows including one big one. Ugh, like I can afford to buy curtains right now. Like I can afford to buy anything...but I digress.

Tonight I get to start my tracking. Not by myself, but at least I'm driving. Last night I made it to the high school and back without any help! I have to clean out my car and I'm going to drive everyone around tonight. Sucks for who ever's in the back though. Hopefully we can get through the evening without any of the fun we've been having lately. Tracking and outreach, you never know what these kids will be up to.

No comments: