Sunday, September 2, 2007

Mommy!

Two posts in one day! Be excited and amazed. Then again, today hasn't been the busiest day. I am about to run to the grocery store, we are out of food, again. Buying food for two people is exponentially more expensive and hasn't stopped amazing me. We need dinner and all I have is black eyed peas in a can, yum.

There is a specific reason I'm posting right now, Mom came to visit! She only could hang out for a little bit so I showed her the apartment and we walked down to Thayer to eat lunch. Asides that the place wasn't exactly as clean as I had hoped, she liked the place. To top it off she noticed our lack of microwave and gave us a check. Although I did protest I took it like a good daughter and will run gleefully to the bank on Friday then even more gleefully Saturday to Wal-Mart to get it!

She also highlighted our lack of stuff, expectedly. We have nothing on the walls in the bedroom and things are pretty sparse every where else. This put me on a mission to Google Hobby Lobby because what better place to find all that stuff I need? Did you know that Hobby Lobby is everywhere besides the North East. Well, and Oregon. This is all very frustrating. I also looked for Big Lots and learned that MA is only 3.5 miles away, huh. I'm going to check out the finances tonight and see if we can swing a couch from Big Lots if they have something, they're $100 off tomorrow. Maybe they have financing?

No comments: