Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Had by all

I have slowly but surely been expanding my culinary repertoire. Sunday I bought a new cookbook, mainly because it was 20% off and the pictures were pretty. But the food looked really good and last night I made salmon cakes. Think crab cakes with canned salmon. To go with it we had roasted potatoes and salad. Pretty much I rocked it out if you overlook the fact they were a little too garlicky. Tonight I have to make some stuff up so Patrick wont be eating just PB&Js while I'm at work.

Sunday night we actually went out and did something, it was amazing. Patrick met our downstairs neighbors (the ones we thought we didn't like) and was over there when I got back from shopping sunday. They're both really cool and the guy manages a bar a few blocks away. We all trekked down there and hung out til 12. It was nice to get out of the house and hang out with other people. And we didn't have to pay full price for our drinks : )

No comments: