Wednesday, September 5, 2007

big girl stuff

So I had another job interview for a big girl job. Basically I have it if I want, the only problem is that its Americorps and only pays $160 a week. After rent that leaves me a little over $100 a month for...everything else. Pretty much we decided its not feasible with everything that we have to pay for. Patrick isn't making enough to float me this year. It makes me sad because I would love to work there and be with middle schoolers, but alas, I can't. Now I have to keep looking and going out for interviews. Thanks mom for all the big girl clothes, they're doing me well.

The other night we cooked a good southern meal. I made greens, black eyed peas and jambalaya. It was fantastic. Except next time I definitely will make the peas from scratch. Other than that, Patrick is super busy with everything starting this week and so is Michelle. We went to go visit her Monday and I will talk about that later. Right now I'm shaky from too much caffeine. yuck

No comments: