Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Address and an update

For everyone who wants to send me presents my new address is
39 Carrington Ave #2
Providence RI 09206

In other news, I am officially employed. I'm working at a restaurant called Big Fish. Its a great upscale seafood place where the money is pretty darn good. I really like all the people I'm working with, we even went to a party on Sunday night. They serve a white sangria that might be the most amazing thing in the whole world. The best part is the drunken peaches at the bottom. It reminded us of upscale and much more expensive hunch punch (ah, college days). We also had hog wings. Now I love me some chicken wings, I'd even consider myself somewhat of a conisseaur. When they put out hog wings I was completely confused until the chef explained what it was. It's pork on the bone and you eat it with ranch and hot sauce, A-frigging-MAZING. Simple pleasures I know, but I was completely and utterly imperssed. I ate like 6. Being at the party was almost like having friends! Or maybe having friends, because I'm getting along with everyone well.
Sunday we also went to a PawSox game in the next town over. They are the AAA team for the Red Sox. Well, baseball is baseball and it was fun. I drank beer and eavesdropped on the people sitting around us. A good time had by all. After the game Patrick had to do a fan day thingie for Brown. Hopefully he will sell lots and lots of tickets so we will be able to eat and impress his boss.

No comments: