Wednesday, August 15, 2007

#1

Patrick's in the kitchen doing dishes and I decided to start a new blog. Not like the old one, less diary more interesting things that are happening to me in this new chapter of my life. (Mom and Dad safe of course!) Unfortunately I don't have pictures quite yet of anything important, but that should be coming soon. I found a disposable camera and finished off the roll with some pictures of the apartment. Its starting to look less "we've just unpacked" and more lived in. Things are starting to feel homey, now all we need is a couch! After Patrick finishes doing the dishes we're going to go on an after dinner walk. We need it after crock pot chicken and dumplings. Speaking of we officially have gas AND cable/internet (duh, figured that out). Looking forward to a hot shower finally.